Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be completely happy with your Coach Outlet purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept new and unused merchandise for return within 30 days of purchase. Items that have been personalized or altered in any way are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
For your convenience, Coach offers return options:
Return by Mail:
- Fill out the return form provided with your order and include it in your package.
- Ship your new and unused item(s) via insured, traceable means (such as UPS, USPS, FedEx) to the following address:
- CSI Returns
One Coach Way
Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Note that customers are responsible for return shipping charges. Prepaid return labels are not available for Coach Outlet purchases.
- Once your return is received, it could take up to 5-7 days for it to be processed.
- Refunds are processed to the original form of payment.
- Merchandise returned with a gift receipt will receive a Coach Merchandise Card.
- Merchandise paid for with PayPal must be shipped to CSI Returns (see address above) for refund to the original PayPal account.
Canada, APO/FPO Returns:
- Please ship your package via an insured, traceable means (ex. UPS, FedEx, USPS).
One Coach Way
Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
Return to a Coach Outlet store:
- New, unused, merchandise purchased on Coachoutlet.com may be exchanged or returned only at a Coach Outlet store within 30 days of purchase.
- With an original online order invoice a refund will be issued in the original form of payment. Note – purchases made with PayPal or other 3rd party payment processers may be returned for a Coach Merchandise Card only.
- Without an original online order invoice, a refund will be issued for a Coach Merchandise Card at the lowest price within the past 30 days. To find a Coach store, please visit our online Store Locator.
- We are unable to offer refunds in-store for orders paid through PayPal. However, we will be glad to issue a refund to the original PayPal account for any new and unused merchandise returned to our Jacksonville facility within 30 days of purchase (see above for address).
- At this time, we cannot offer exchanges for orders paid via PayPal and returned to our Jacksonville facility; we can offer a merchandise credit, which may be applied toward the purchase of a new item.
- We are unable to offer refunds in-store for orders paid through Klarna. For refunds on these orders, items must be returned to our Jacksonville facility within 30 days of purchase (see above for shipping address). We’re also happy to assist you with an exchange or offer merchandise credit for new, unused items returned to a Coach Outlet store within 30 days of purchase.
- Your Coach product is made to last, but if something happens, we’re here to help. We offer a one-year warranty on our handbags, briefcases and small leather goods. For any manufacturing defects discovered within this warranty timeframe, we invite you to bring your item into a Coach Outlet store and we’ll work to replace it. After the warranty period, we’re happy to refer you to a trusted local repair shop for further assistance.
- If you’re unable to visit a Coach Outlet store, you may ship your item to us for an assessment. We recommend shipping by insured traceable means, such as UPS or insured mail. Please send your item to:
- Please include our Warranty Service Request Form, which you can print out and send to Coach along with your item.
Attn: Customer Service
410 Commerce Blvd.
Carlstadt, NJ 07072