New Ways to Gift
What's in stores? Fast and easy ways to shop Coach— including
contactless pay, pickup services, and private and virtual shopping appointments.
What’s in Stores
Keeping everyone safe and connected is always our top priority—here are a few of the things we're doing differently in stores:
- All customers and employees are required to wear a mask inside our stores.
- All customers and employees must practice social distancing—please keep at least 6 feet away from others while you shop.
- We’ll be monitoring the health of our store employees—for their safety and yours.
- We’ll accept several forms of contactless payment* at checkout, so you can keep it hands-free.
- Questions? Call your local store to learn more.
*Refunds for Apple Pay and Samsung Pay will be in the form of a merchandise card.
Coach to Go FAQ
How Does “Coach to Go” Work?
- When shopping on coachoutlet.com, select "FIND IN STORE" on any product page. If it's available at a store near you, call to place your order with a store associate.
How Does the Checkout Process Work?
- Simply provide your credit card information over the phone—a store associate will place your order and provide you with an estimated pickup time.
Virtual Shopping Appointments
Need a little help? Schedule a virtual shopping appointment with one of our store associates—they'll show you our latest arrivals and help you find something that's just your style. Call your local store first to see if they're offering this special service.